CSC104 oct 6th reflection



        I am choosing this course because I have developed a great interest in computer programming since grade 11. I have experienced how to program robotic soccer before and I want to get to know more about how computer science can be related to problem-solving in our daily life. So far my experience in CSC104 is great. Now have learned some fundamental program and setting up function is this beginner language. Get to this basic knowledge is necessary just like a supercomputer still follows the binomial 1 and 0. This course might be different from other programming course is different from others because the language it is using. I liked every concept so far. Its difficulty is acceptable and should prepare us for the next level course CSC 108 which using the language python which might be more challenging but we have already understood the basic concept how functions should be defined in the computer language. I have achieved a good mark on quizzes due to constantly, repeated exercises, how to make a complex function easier to slove. The key is to comprehend step by step not just the pursuit of the correct answer. If any process of input and is wrong, there will not be a correct output.
       Since I am also trying to apply for the statistic major, I am more interest in the field of how computer science can quantify and analyze a massive amount of data set. Is there any language that can be comuter and predict any change varible data like the trend of a stock market?


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

2nd

3rd